1. Get a Yukkuri. Make sure it isn't a dangerous species, such as a Medicine or Flandre. Also make sure that Yukkuri's filling is to your liking, such as a Yukkuri Reimu's bean paste filling.
2. Buy some of your favorite spices. It doesn't matter what kind.
3. Take the spices and the new Yukkuri back to your house.
4. Let your Yukkuri get used to it's new (temporary) home.
5. Allow your Yukkuri to get acquainted with you, your friends, and your family.
6. Set your oven to OVER 9000 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Politely ask the Yukkuri if it would like to go inside the oven. If it complains, argues, or asks why, simply tell it that it can take it easy inside.
8. Wait 1 hour and 42 minutes.
9. Take out your freshly baked Yukkuri.
10. Put it on a plate. Any plate will do.
11. Cover the Yukkuri in the spices you bought in step 2.
12. Get a glass of milk. Milk goes perfectly with a Yukkuri.